- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The guided tour of the Herculaneum excavations is a 2-hour walking tour.
A fascinating journey that will make you discover the archaeological site of the ancient and rich town buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD, as the nearby and more famous Pompeii.
An authorized local guide will guide you to discover the most important archaeological remains of the city: from the ancient beach where more than 300 people died in search of safety, you we will show the ancient Roman Baths, passing through the imposing terrace dedicated to Nonio Balbo, we will continue to visit the Casa dei Cervi, the House of Neptune and Amphitrite, the Samnite House, all this along the ancient cobbled streets dotted with shops and tall buildings.
The tour will end at the exhibition in the boat pavilion and at the recently opened gold exhibition.
When: Every day from Monday to Sunday
Tour type: Group walking tour
Max number of people: 25
Language: Italian, English, French, Spanish
Meeting point: Herculaneum excavation ticket office
Suitable for children: Yes, with adult supervision
Accessibility: Yes, on request. Ask for more
- Help service
- Entrance tickets to Herculaneum. Skip the line
- Earphones (for groups over 10 pax)
What's not included:
- Tips and anything not indicated in what's included
- The use of the template is mandatory
- The number of visitors is limited to avoid crowds
- Social security distancing is ensured during the tour
- For access to the Herculaneum excavations, temperature control is mandatory for all visitors